spinach artichoke dip

Thanks to my mother, this dip has pretty much become a Shira Zemel special: I brought it with me to New Years at Danny's, served it at two parties in my apartment and enjoyed its deliciousness with the girls this weekend. Unfortunately I don't have any shots of the dip being served but here is a photo of the final product in the Cuisinart (thanks YAJ). The dip was originally just an artichoke dip recipe given to me by my mom but then when I made it last year with Ari, it was his idea to add some spinach, which gives it nice color and added deliciousness. So we've got:canned artichoke, a bag of fresh spinach (steamed), Parmesan cheese, lowfat plain yogurt, lowfat mayo, all mashed together in the food processor and then baked through the oven for a half hour. Absolutely delicious and a huge hit with anyone who tries it. Shout-out to the dip's two biggest fans: ASC & HPGK

0 comments:

Post a Comment