QCC is BACK with chicken curry!

After a terribly long semester of student teaching without nearly enough time to cook, QCC is back and better then ever. With my first year of grad school finally finished, I am using these early weeks of summer to cook, cook, cook. Apologies and lots of love to all my loyal readers--not to worry, there will be plenty of posts with new dishes this week and in the weeks to come.

Tonight, I attempted chicken curry. I first tasted this version of the dish at HPGK's house way back when, and Barbara and Hannah so graciously hooked me up with the recipe. Although this photo doesn't look too appetizing (for some reason it looked a lot better in person) it was absolutly delicious and Adam really enjoyed it as well. I served the dish with garlic and whole wheat Naan and Basmati rice.

The curry is surprisingly easy to make: saute red pepper and onion in EVOO, add chicken breast and cook through. Then to make the sauce, add mango chutney, curry powder, a can of cream of mushroom soup (clearly not a kosher friendly dish), some milk, and a tiny bit of light mayo. So good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment