if you be my bodygaurd...

Another delicious QCC guest post from the amazing Max Mix Chaiken:

For my second submission to QCC, we have two dishes that I combined into one: shrimp and snow pea stir-fry and yellow-rice and beans. Shrimp and Snow Pea Stir-Fry:
1. Chop up some fresh garlic and ginger and heat it up in some sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat

2. Add your shrimp (I used frozen, pre-cooked, but fresh would work great too! Traif, yes, but still delicious!)

3. Add your snow peas.
4. Sautee 3 minutes before adding a splash of soy sauce, some salt, and some red pepper flakes!
Yellow-rice and beans: This is regular rice, but you add some curry powder to the water—enough to turn it yellow! When the rice is almost finished (when there are 2-4 minutes before you'll turn off the oven and the water is almost completely evaporated) add some beans! I used red in this dish, but you can use black beans, or chick peas - whatever you prefer!

Adam was really impressed with this dish and so am I! We may just have to head on over to boston to enjoy some stir frey @ chez mix!

0 comments:

Post a Comment