Banana Muffins!

So I figured I would bake something for Dalia while she was visiting, so I made banana muffins. Adam and I love these. The recipe is so easy and they freeze really well so they are easy to save for later. Check out the recipe--I found it online!:

-3 or 4 Large bananas, mashed

-1/2 cup white sugar

-1 slightly beaten egg

-1/3 cup melted margarine or butter

-1 teaspoon baking soda

-1 teaspoon baking powder

-1/2 teaspoon salt

-1 1/2 cups flour

Mix the mashed banana, sugar, egg and margarine together. Set aside. In a separate bowl, mix together baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour. Mix wet and dry ingredients all together, being careful not to over-stir! Pour into greased muffin tins, and bake in 350 degrees oven for approximately 20 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment