Friend of QCC, Max Chaiken, shares his yummy meal with us!

My close friend and avid reader of QCC, Max Chaiken, provides today's delicious looking guest post:

Here is a simple, easy meal that I made last week:

1. Baked potatoes - easy and delicious

2. Baked chicken breast - lightly seasoned with salt, pepper, a bit of red chili powder and garlic

3. Israeli Salad - this is one of my signature dishes :) Chopped cucumber, tomato, onion, and green pepper with some fresh basil, fresh garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.


A great meal!


I have to say, I'm very very impressed! I want to go to Max's house for dinner sometime. Max's signature Israeli salad looks fantastic--I'll definitly be trying that out soon. I also think the seasoning for the chicken breast sounds very yummy. I welcome all QCC readers to email me the meals you are making, so I can feature them!

Thanks, Mix!

0 comments:

Post a Comment