chicken caesar salad

So for dinner tonight I made homemade chicken caesar salad. For the chicken, I used a barefoot contessa chicken recipe my mom showed me--its a great recipe for basic chicken to top any salad or to even make into chicken salad. I started by roasting 2 chicken breasts. Then I whipped together the ingredients for a homemade low fat dressing (low fat mayo, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, anchovy paste, s&p), washed some lettuce and stuck both into the fridge for later. After roasting the chicken, I waited for it to cool and them removed all the chicken from the bones/skin, and cut the poultry up into pieces. I placed the chicken in the fridge to cool down. After my roomie returned from the gym, he set the table while I prepared the salad and we were ready to go! The meal turned out really well--we both enjoyed.

Oh, I also made banana muffins tonight--pics to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment