Super Bowl XLIV in Miami; super Super Bowl Party I in the Queen City

We had some good friends over for the Super Bowl, so in true LSZ fashion, I put out quite the spread! As you can see pictured here, the food was a hit. Featured dishes were:

1. Baked Kosher Salami (salami baked in a delicious sauce--whole grain mustard, brandy, apricot jam,tabasco sauce, etc)
2. Spinach Artichoke dip (plain low fat yogurt, light mayo, fresh spinach, canned artichokes, paramasan cheese, all whipped up in my Cuisinart food processor from YAJ)
3. Taco layer dip (a recipe I got courtesy of Ari--layered sour cream/cream cheese mixed with taco seasoning, lettuce, tomato, salsa, cheddar cheese, etc)

The above three dishes which I made, paired with other treats (pizza and wings) made for a great football game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment